How to transfer ebooks to your Kindle from your PC
Please follow these instructions:
- Attach your Kindle to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
- You should find that your computer tells you that it has found new hardware.
- A new drive letter will appear in Windows Explorer, perhaps D:, E:, F: etc. The drive will be labelled “Kindle.”
- Click on the new drive letter in Windows Explorer.
- You should see 3 folders, one of which is “documents.”
- Simply copy your unzipped Kindle ebooks into the “documents” folder.
- Now eject your Kindle and verify that your books are visible by clicking on the “Home” button.